In recognition of the impact that our customers are experiencing or may experience in the months ahead, Centreville Bank will be implementing the following measures effective Saturday, March 28, 2020 to help ease financial burdens during this time.
Please be aware we will be doing our best to implement these changes as quickly as possible, but should you incur any of the fees below within the dates listed, please contact us directly and we will gladly assist you.
Personal & Business Deposit Accounts
- Fee waivers will be in effect for checking and savings accounts through April 30, 2020.
Fees waived include the following:
- Overdraft Fees (Insufficient Funds Charge and Unavailable Funds Charge)
- Overdraft Protection Transfer Fees from loans (Line of Credit)
- Centreville Bank Foreign ATM Charges
- Overdraft Protection Transfer Fees from deposit accounts
- Monthly Maintenance Service Charge for checking and savings accounts
- Return Deposited Item Fees
- Early Withdrawal Penalties on Personal Certificates of Deposit will be waived through April 30, 2020. Applies to aggregate withdrawals up to $25,000 only.
- Debit Card Limits will be temporarily increased through April 30, 2020. Temporary daily limits for Debit/POS transactions will be $3,000 for consumers and $5,000 for businesses.
- Late charges will be waived through June 30, 2020 on Residential Mortgages, Home Equity Loans and Home Equity Lines of Credit that are not more than 30 days past due.
- Loan modifications will be available. Customers can opt for a 90-day payment deferral and choose to continue to pay escrow or defer escrow payments until end of the 90-day period (which will result in an increased payment obligation). For complete details on how to apply please contact Loan Servicing at firstname.lastname@example.org or 401.821.9100.
- We are ready to assist our business customers during these challenging economic times. Please contact your commercial loan officer or our Customer Contact Center to discuss how we can best help you.
- The Small Business Administration (SBA) and other federal and state organizations are offering loan assistance programs to help businesses of all sizes and across all industry sectors. Our commercial representatives are monitoring these programs and the rapidly evolving economic backdrop. We will help our customers determine the loan or assistance program that best fits their particular situation.
We Are Ready to Help
We know that this is an uncertain time for many, so please contact us with any questions you may have. Our Customer Contact Center is available at 401.821.9100 between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday. (nos falamos Portugues / se habla Español)
Our goal is to protect the health and well-being of our customers and employees while still allowing for banking services to be conducted on a regular basis. With this in mind, effective tomorrow, March 19th, we will be making some changes to how our branches will service our customers.
- Our West Warwick and Coventry branches have implemented measures to assure proper social distancing of customers and are admitting a limited number of individuals inside the building at one time when necessary to complete a transaction.
- All other branch locations will remain open normal during business hours but will switch to drive-up service until further notice. Should you need to conduct business that cannot be completed via the drive-up (safe deposit box access, etc.), you can call to make an appointment with a banker at these locations which are listed below:
Cranston: 193 Comstock Parkway | 401.464.9100
East Greenwich: 495 Main St | 401.886.9100
Narragansett: 1115 Boston Neck Rd | 401.783.9300
North Kingstown: 234 West Main St | 401.295.7100
West Greenwich: 834 Victory Highway | 401.397.9300
- Online and mobile banking are always available to access and manage your accounts. In accordance with the recommended practice of social distancing, customers are encouraged to take advantage of the following services, which are available 24 hours per day, seven days per week: Online Banking and Online Bill Pay, Mobile Banking, Mobile Check Deposit, Telephone Banking, and Zelle payments.
- Please be assured that your deposits are safe and fully insured through the FDIC. Centreville Bank is also one of the most well-capitalized banks in the country so you can be confident that your funds are secure and will stay that way.
- We understand that this pandemic, whether directly or indirectly, will continue to have a significant financial impact on many of our customers. If you find yourself unable to manage your loan payments or deposit accounts due to work or health issues related to COVID-19, please contact us and we will make every effort to work with you to find a solution.
- Our Customer Contact Center is available at 401.821.9100 between the hours of 7:00 am and 7:00 pm Monday through Friday and 9:00 am to 1:00 pm on Saturday. (nos falamos Portugues / se habla Español)
As your community bank, we are fully committed to supporting our customers and communities throughout these uncertain times in any way that we can. We will continue to provide updates as the situation evolves and we thank you for being a customer.